• Maroon blazer with school badge
• Black V-neck, woollen jumper or a black V-neck, woollen cardigan (waist-length) with black buttons, may also be worn under the blazer.
*Note: Only Year 10 & 11 students are permitted to wear their black jumper without the blazer.
• White collared shirt, long- or short-sleeved (no t-shirts, roll-necks or polo shirts), tucked into trousers/skirt. No coloured t-shirts under white shirts.
• Maroon/sky-blue school tie
• Smart black trousers: no jeans, leggings/jeggings, hipsters, cropped trousers, zipped pockets, shorts, skinny/tight-fitting or stretch material.
• Smart black skirt: knee-length; no tight-fitting, jersey or stretch material.
• Black shoes.
No trainers, boots, high heels, open toes, slip-ons, canvas shoes or plimsolls.
Outside coats must be left in cloakrooms or in lockers and not worn indoors. Hoodies are not permitted on site.