So, you want to be a doctor?
Date: Saturday 3 March 2018
Venue: University of East Anglia, Norwich
Are you considering a career in medicine? If so, are you unsure about the application process or do you wish to know more about how you can stand out from the crowd?
This Medical Careers Day offers school students guidance from experts on the application process for applying to study medicine and gives an insight into life in the medical field.
The event is aimed at year 11/12 students, but younger students can also attend.
Hear from the admissions office, course directors and medical professionals directly. And delve into the field of medicine through interactive workshops which include a suturing class and a radiology session.
- Gain tips on how to choose the right medical school
- Improve your confidence with interview training
- Tips on how to get the right work experience
- Gain an insight into life as a medical student and specialty selection
• Q&A with a medical student
• Personal Statement workshop
• Medical Ethics
School students: £15 – Bursary places available: download application (.docx)
tel: +44 (0)20 7290 3919